How Ginger White used her 'charms' to pay her bills

12-07-2011 15:57:45 PM

OPINION - Cul-de-sac trickin'. That's what I call it when Ginger White and countless other women like her use their feminine 'charms' to pay their middle class bills... ...»

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Click here to read the details Is The Griot reporting maligning Ms White 

"Basically, White's justification for her business-like transactions with men she was dating, boils down to her need to properly take care of her children. She's a 46-year-old, divorced, single mom who has filed for bankruptcy before, has been evicted numerous times and has found herself wanting for basic things like gas money. When those tough times arose, she used her looks and her body to get what she felt she needed. According to her, the sex wasn't even mutually stimulating.

"One time we were having sex, and I was looking up at the ceiling, thinking about, 'What am I going to buy at the grocery store tomorrow? What am I going to do with my kids tomorrow?'"

Don't just blame the woman, the man was just as culpable as she.  If a man, especially a married one, doesn't have the sense to keep his pants zipped, then he deserves whatever disgrace comes to him.

I would agree with you Delores.!

RSS

© 2017   Created by VKN.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service